[mythtv-users] PXE boot using Soltec Qbic EQ3702?

Jon Tegner tegner at nada.kth.se
Tue Mar 30 12:18:31 EST 2004

Check this (at the bottom)

http://forums.silentpcreview.com/viewtopic.php?t=7114

Bios is AX1.5F, and again I have the eq3401.

I use a atx9600 (fanless), and it seems to me the linux driver on this
is not as good as the windows one (no elaborate test though).

I have one other problem, when using the pvr250, and the volume is high,
there is a hissing noice. Hope to solve this with different mixer
settings, but not there yet.

Apart from this I think the system is nice, haven't really checked the
temp, but noice-level is low (on my 2.6 GHz I have been able to
"undervolt" it about 15% without problems). In no way distrubing when
used as a TV. So except for the hissing noice (which I hope to solve)
I'm really satisfied with this one.

Also, even though bios indicate that pxe is there, I have not tried it yet.

Regards,

/jon