[mythtv-users] he shoots. he scores!

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 12:07:21 EST 2004

Offtopic warning!!!

Hah, I almost flagged this email as spam.  I mean, with a subject "he shoots.
he scores!" and first line "success! absobloodylutely fantastic" what could I
expect? :-)))

Good thing I caught a glimpse of epia-m9000 before the message was marked as
spam...

Perhaps better choice of words in the future? :-)

IvanK.

ps: at least the subject wasn't something like "|-|e sh()()ts.  he s<ores" :-)