[mythtv-users] gmdsetup

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Tue Mar 30 11:11:13 EST 2004

ok so spelling it correctly does allow me to pull up the tool but it doesn'=
seem to be working.  I selected to login my mythtv user after 5 seconds but=
 when
I boot the machine I get the normal Fedora Core login page (gray box in the
middle of the screen with a clock on the right hand side) but it never
automatically logs me in.  Are there any other settings that I need to twea=
k?

Daniel