[mythtv-users] Notes and bug on recent CVS changes

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Mon Mar 29 22:45:30 EST 2004

Tony Maro wrote:
> I just updated my CVS edition of MythTV and associated modules
> yesterday.  I noticed one bug and a few little... incongruities.
>
> Bug:  Every movie in my MythVideo database is displayed in the
> browser,
> even if the checkbox is NOT checked to display in the browser.

I had this problem as well and got the answer on irc last night.
The issue is due to the addition of filters to mythvideo.  Press
F to bring up the filter dialog while in the browse screen.  One
of the options to filter is the browse tag.  It is set to default
to "all" instead of "yes", which I think would make a lot more
sense, especially being consistent with previous behaviour and
general expectations.  Could someone change this default setting?
I would expect a lot more people to run into this problem when
.15 is released.

Bob C