[mythtv-users] Problems updating myth packages on Fedora.

Randy Perkins randyperkins at randyperkins.com
Mon Mar 29 18:41:59 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 13:15, Jarod C. Wilson wrote:

> > Any suggestions on what to get?
>
> Yeah, this issue just popped up, and Axel is already aware, with updated ivtv

hello,
i think i looked once but,
is there a mailing list to discus ATrpm's problems like this.

my normal solution is to wait a few days until things are straightened
out, but if i had a place to mention my problems, i would.
plus i could figger out it the problem was on my end.

yum w/atrpms has made life better for me.
thanks Axel and all for all the hard work.

randy