[mythtv-users] Notes and bug on recent CVS changes

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Mon Mar 29 18:14:12 EST 2004

    Tony> I just updated my CVS edition of MythTV and associated
    Tony> modules yesterday.  I noticed one bug and a few
    Tony> little... incongruities.

    Tony> Bug: Every movie in my MythVideo database is displayed in
    Tony> the browser, even if the checkbox is NOT checked to display
    Tony> in the browser.  I really don't want all my home movies
    Tony> showing up in the middle of my 33 ripped DVD's...

I noticed since yesterday's update, the live preview can be distorted
for some shows. It is only noticeable with certain shows. View the
show, and it comes good.

Looking at the change logs, I see the most recent change I updated to
include was "ffmpeg resync.  viaslice needs testing, but everything
else seems to work ok here.", I would speculate this has somehow
affected the live preview.

Not a major problem, but does seem to be an issue, at least for me.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>