[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_bleb

Navet mail at navet.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 16:15:54 EST 2004

Hello all,

I have been lurking for a wee bit now and are finally getting to grips
with MythTV. Being a total newbie to Linux, it has been a very steep
learning curve, but very worth while.

I am trying to get tv_grab_uk_bleb integrated with MythTV due to me
being on dialup and the slowness of _rt.

According to the installation -
cp tv_grab_uk_bleb /usr/bin/tv_grab_uk_bleb
mkdir /usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_bleb
cp /usr/share/xmltv//bleb2xmltv.xsl

Cos I'm lazy I rm'ed tv_grab_uk and made it a symlink to the bleb
version.

The last bit has be stumped. Doing a lookup on symlink it doesnt seem to
be a terminal command. I have tried renaming tv_grab_uk_bleb to
tv_grab_uk and seeing if that works, however not. Presumaly symlink is
some sort of aliasing command?

Any pointers in the right direction would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Ev