[mythtv-users] Power Con$umption

Rob Comstock mythtv at westcoastlinux.com
Mon Mar 29 11:55:57 EST 2004

I don't have lmsensors installed on my system (yet) so can't speek
to a temperature difference -- buy my power meter saw a drop
from 175 watts to 150. Nice difference and so far I don't think
I see any performance difference. Audio is not a clean but I
believe thats due to a kernel upgrade I just performed (2.4.25)
and not athcool. Always fun to make several changes at one
time and try to figure out the source of some new symptom...

Rob