[mythtv-users] GeForce FX 5200 vs Matrox G450

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 23:09:44 EST 2004

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:17:36 -0500
"Karl Rautenstrauch" <krautenstrauch at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have been very disappointed by the blurry output of my GeForce FX
> 5200.  In all fairness, I am using a little s-video to composite
> adapter from Radio Shack because my TV does not have s-video in

For what it's worth, all the attempts that I have made to get some
output to any of my TVs was using such s-video to composite adapters.
The results were the same as yours - blurry picture. I am starting to
think that it is the adapters...

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say