[mythtv-users] Problems searching with mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Mar 28 18:33:02 EST 2004

> For the past 2 weeks or so (including a cvs update today) I've been
> having problems using mythweb's search function.  Searching breaks for
> me if I do the following:

I can't reproduce this.  I *just* made a change to search.php, but I
don't think it should have anything to do with your problem.

I doubt that this is a mysql version.  More likely it's a php
configuration issue, but that should all be handled by the .htaccess
file - do you have "allowoverride all" enabled in httpd.conf for the
mythweb directory?

-Chris