[mythtv-users] Mythweb/PHP Setup

Paul K. paulk at parlorcity.com
Sun Mar 28 08:13:08 EST 2004

  I'm setting up mythweb and seem to have a problem accessing via the browser. Nothing was coming up, but the apache error_log file let me know that program_listing.php is looking for includes/init.php (and other files) under /usr/lib/php when the files are located under /mythweb in my apache tree /var/www/htdocs/. I can copy my mythweb/includes dir over to /usr/lib/php, but is there a way to put ..../mythweb/includes in the path?

  BTW, I am running Slackware 9.1, Apache 1.3.28

Thank you