[mythtv-users] Re: New lirc rpm packages: 0.7.0-26_cvs20040324

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 00:04:20 EST 2004

 I am sorry, what src.rpm  and what  patched tarfile  were you meaning?

Yes, I successfully used irxevent to make the remote work.  However it takes
about 3 seconds to change channels, it was almost 0 before when I used the
mythtv-suit.   I guess it's still ok.  I just translated a little to
Chinese, I'll send it to the list if I can finish it :).

Thanks,

--Al
Yes, it would. Why don't you use the src.rpm with your patched tarfile
as a basis? Which languages have you translated?

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net