[mythtv-users] nforce and SPDIF

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 16:29:11 EST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:08:12 -0500
"skd5aner" <skd5aner at hotmail.com> wrote:

> So any suggestions for the nForce2 motherboards?  I can't really seem
> to find anyone who has the AOpen AK79D-400 Max board.
>
> Matt

	I have heard god things for the Chaintech 7NIF2 board (that is the one
I am gonna end up getting). It uses the nForce2 chipset, it has a
GeForce4 MX on board, as well as a sound chip(I can't remember which
one). It does not have a S/PDIF connector on the back but it has one on
the board, so you can get a back plate for one

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net