[mythtv-users] Re: New lirc rpm packages: 0.7.0-26_cvs20040324

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 26 20:53:04 EST 2004

Yes, I checked settings.pro and did  "make disctclean; make;  su ; make
install",  I rebuilded mythtv  in order to add in more language support.

 It's so painful without remote. I think I'll go to try to use irxevent in
/home/mythtv/.lircrc instead of mythtv. Would it work?

Thanks,

--Al

This will not solve your problem with your build of mythtv-0.14 (BTW,
why are you rebuilding mythtv?). Have you checked the settings in
settings.pro?

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net