[mythtv-users] More feature requests

Gerald Gryschuk gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 26 18:24:00 EST 2004

Having a feature request with code is more useful but I don't think one
without is "not all that useful".

All feature requests are great because it makes us go "hmm, I hadn't
thought of that, what a great idea". And maybe somebody will like the
idea so much they'll code it up.

People who make feature requests without code should understand that it
probably won't be high on someone's list but they shouldn't be expected
to submit code.

Hell, I've been wondering if it wouldn't be possible to take feature
requests and put them on the myth web page somehow. Get them all
collected in one place so that users and developers can see what people
are looking for. Maybe even have a voting system. This doesn't mean the
developers have to listen to the voters, heck it's our time, but at
least they will know which things the normal user is looking for.

Gerald Gryschuk <gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca>