[mythtv-users] Ready-Made MythTV - Home Media Center

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri Mar 26 12:41:31 EST 2004

Op vrijdag 26 maart 2004 18:18, schreef Shay - MythTV:
> Have you guys seen this?  It was just posted to Slashdot.
>
> http://www.d1.com.au/hmc/
>
> It uses a modified version of MythTV.  So apparently someone took the leap
> and decided to sell these things.. damn..

Lol, yes. We had quite a discussion here :-)

But thank anyways, all information is welcome. In case you didn't know, there
are others, like SolarPC and there's some italian shop that shells MythTV
boxen.

Though Development1 seems to be the first who openly want to do something for
the MythTV community (they made changes and will send these in). But it's
maybe a bit premature to tell if it will lead to anything.

	Henk Poley <><