[mythtv-users] PVR250, has video but no sound

Jared Luxenberg ziplux at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 23:57:13 EST 2004

I just installed the PVR250 MCE I bought from eBay in my MythBox.  It works
fine if I do something like this: mplayer /dev/video0  (i.e. I get both
video and audio)  However, when I try to use the card in Mythfrontend, I get
video and guide data and can change channels fine, but I do not get any
sound.  I've looked all over the place for a solution to this, hopefully
someone has had a similar problem and come up with a solution.

Thanks,
Jared