[mythtv-users] Recording LED light possible?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 25 23:03:06 EST 2004

> Hmmm.  When I hit "m" on my keyboard, and browse for a new
> program, then hit
> enter, it asks me to set up the recording.  It doesn't go to
> the channel I've
> selected.  Am I doing something wrong?

First you have to set the always browse option in the setup screens then
just use the up and down arrow buttons on the remote. The banner at the
bottom of the screen will scroll thru the channels, one channel per press or
scrolling if you hold the button. Press select when u see an interesting
program and the channel will change. Not sure what keys they map to on a
keyboard as I dont normally use one.