[mythtv-users] Is there interest for a couple very short HOWTO's?

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 22:34:59 EST 2004

I am somewhat new to Linux and I just secured my Mythweb with a password
so that I can safely pass the port through my router and access it from
the internet.  I know for the experience Linux users out there it's a no
brainer but I had to read up how to do it.  Anyone want me to write up a
short HOWTO on this?

I also just "coded"  irexec and mapped my power button on the grey
Hauppauge remote to kill the frontend and restart it. Again, simple to
the experienced but took be a short while to figure it out. HOWTO?

Let me know if there is interest in these specific and short tasks!

Cheers!
Eric