[mythtv-users] Getting sound from LiveTV through PCI bus

Peter Shipley ps at nomensa.com
Thu Mar 25 14:50:37 EST 2004

Interesting...I had forgot to load btaudio but the output is:

$ modprobe btaudio
btaudio: driver version 0.7 loaded [digital+analog]
btaudio: Bt878 (rev 17) at 02:07.1, irq: 19, latency: 32, mmio: 0xf6001000
btaudio: using card config "default"
btaudio: registered device dsp1 [digital]
btaudio: registered device dsp2 [analog]
btaudio: registered device mixer1

So it would suggest that it is supported and does create the extra
devices. Even using these devices I can get no sound - fallback is
trying to use mplayer to view live tv with sound, no joy.

Got any ideas ? Not sure how this all fits together.