[mythtv-users] Another .nuv to dvd question

Carlos Cordero ccstx at charter.net
Thu Mar 25 14:04:17 EST 2004

Hi people,

I have been following the discussion but I haven't actually read anything
that relates to my problem ( or so I think)  I have been reading mostly
about his from people with PVR x50 cards.

I have a hauppauge wintv  card that works good for me.  I have shows that I
want to burn to dvd.

As you know this card doesn't record directly to mpeg2 but mpeg4.

Is this possible?

Having this, what would be the procedure to accomplish this task?

I believe some nuvexport is needed but I am not sure about what option to
select.  I don't want/need dvd quality. Something simple where I could have
at least 4-6 shows per disc.  Each show is around 22 minutes long.

Any help is appreciated.

c.