[mythtv-users] how to select a Language in mythfrontend?

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 12:37:10 EST 2004

Hi,

    Thanks a lot for the tip, Bruce!   I solved this problem by choosing
Chinese as the default language when I login KDE.  Then it works great!  I
really appreciate your suggestion!
     The only glitch is that if I connect to MythTV backend from a remote
machine(WinXP using Exceed) and show Mythfrontend on the remote machine, I
still cannot view chinese fonts. but this problem is not important since my
backend machine connects to the TV directly and act as the frontend as well.

---Al