[mythtv-users] mythDVD rip/transcode problem on Fedora Core 1

Pavan Chavva chavva at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:55:51 EST 2004

Hello All,
 I recently installed mythtv following Jarod's
 excellent guide and most of the features work without
 any problems. I am trying to rip a DVD through
mythDVD and after a while it just hangs! I had to
 reboot my machine couple of times. About a week ago
 I saw some postings about this problem but don't know
 if it is fixed or not. Any help on this is greatly
 appreciated! I am running Fedora Core 1 on ASUS
 Pundit with PVR250 card.

 Thanks,
 - Pavan