[mythtv-users] Import Playlists in Mythmusic

John theminor at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:58:33 EST 2004

I am wondering how mythmusic stores playlists.  I searched around and I
could not find anything on this - are the playlists stored in an XML file
somewhere or are they stored as WinAmp m3u playlists?  It would be great if
Mythmusic could import my Winamp playlists or if I could create the
playlists on a separate computer and then load them into mythmusic.  I am
sure this is possible, I just don't know in which file(s) the playlists are
stored.  Any help would be much appreciated!

John