[mythtv-users] how to select a Language in mythfrontend?

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 02:46:06 EST 2004

'Font Substitution section' has the same options as the top family. I didn't
find any special Chinese font
in 'Font Substitution section'.    Still all Chinese characters are shown as
two small box [] [].     I can view Chinese Characters correctly using
Mozilla.  Do I need to download some fonts for Qt/Mythtv?

Thanks a lot,

---Al