[mythtv-users] HDTV with Comcast

Jim Wilhelm skillz9981 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:47:27 EST 2004

Very new here to the MythTV realm.  I am in the process of building my myth
box and I have a Comcast digital cable subscription with HDTV.  How do I get
the HD signal to pass thru the Myth box, I will be using my nVidia with
DVI-out to the television, but how I can I get the HDTV from the Comcast box
to my PC, I understand how to do this with regular S-Video for regular
signal, but how will it behave with an HD signal passing through?

Any and all help is MUCH appreciated.

Free up your inbox with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage. Multiple plans available.