[mythtv-users] Recommended CPU speed

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Mar 24 15:50:32 EST 2004

Just outta curiousity, which particular passive heatsink are you using
on your cpu?  I finally built my atc-620 box with a 2000 athlon and
7nif2 mobo, and the cpu fan I got (while it had rave reviews for being
quiet) I can hear outside the case.  But then again it was a $9
CoolerMaster fan ;-)  I'd love to use a passive cpu heatsink and a
heat-sensing 60mm case fan instead.

- Willy