[mythtv-users] Re:M179 vs. PVR-250. was: ivtv firmware 2.02 or 1.9 ?

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 13:18:50 EST 2004

Thank God. So I'm not actually going insane. FINALLY I have an answer to what is wrong with my M179. I have bugged Jarod to death on this. Thank You again by the way!!!! I bought the same card as Jarod on that same auction. I also am getting nothing but B&W on S-Video. Composite looks really good but S-Video is what I want. On this shielding issue, how does one go about shielding this card? What are the steps needed to be taken? Besides being in the last slot on the board and making sure the IDE cables aren't close.

Thanks
Dennis