[mythtv-users] HOW? Start recoding early and run it late

Frans de Wet Frans at de-Wet.com
Wed Mar 24 12:48:42 EST 2004

Hi there,

I am running into the problem where some programs start a little early
on some channels and run a little late on others.  How can I specify a
constant timespan (like 2 minutes) that I want MythTV to start recording
early and keep recording late.  So, if the program starts at 12:00 and
ends at 12:30 I want MythTV to start recoing at 11:58 and end 12:32 for
example.  The constant offset is 2 minutes.

Is this doable without changing the code ... like a configuration
setting?  I have not found it ...

Thanks,
Frans de Wet