[mythtv-users] Assorted questions from a new user

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 12:29:38 EST 2004

I have to admit that was the most informative thread
I've seen in quite awhile!!  Thanks for the great info
& answers, helped me out a lot.

I'd like to see the website have the same description
of frontend vs. backends somewhere.  I think that
would be very helpfull.  Plus a list of features that
you get from having multiple frontends & backends..

Thanks everyone..