[mythtv-users] OT: Where did i go wrong?!?! Capture Problem

Jamison Ables mythlist at alltel.net
Wed Mar 24 11:07:58 EST 2004

Sorry, I will try to make my post grammatically correct next time. The thing is, I spent several hours trying to make my pvr-250 work in myth. I haven't had any success at it, so I thought someone would at least reply or something. What do I get, nothing. I tried everything I could think of, moving the card and trying different firmware. I also played with the input in the mythtvsetup. I couldn't think what else to do and I still cant to be honest. Everything that has been said I had either tried or I just did. For the record I wasn't using "IRC-like gibberish" to be "cool". I use it all the time, like when talking to friends and they all can understand it except an older friend. He is almost 20. ;) I never thought that using "IRC-like gibberish" would get me flamed. Sorry and Thanks Jamison