[mythtv-users] [OT] Recommended wireless keyboard

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 20:42:16 EST 2004

Well, if you're not attached to RF, you could get an
IR keyboard.  I use this one:
http://www.softwareandstuff.com/acc_wlskeywithintmse.html

The range on it is pretty good (good enough for my
purposes, my TV is about six to eight feet away from
the couch, though I think the manufacturer claims 14
feet), and it doesn't conflict with the IR receiver on
my Hauppauge WinTV PVR-250 card.

-- Joe

--- "Buechler, Mark R" <Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com>

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=304386&pfp=BRO