[mythtv-users] problems with new install

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Mar 23 03:24:58 EST 2004

Strangely enough, the problem with the tuner seems to be specific to live tv
only, scheduled recordings (now) record the proper channel, where as before I
got channel 3 for all recordings.

Now when I startup livetv, I end up with the last channel that was recorded
via a scheduled recording. I am unable to change the livetv channel
interactively.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting