[mythtv-users] ATA RAID --> Thanks

Karl Rautenstrauch krautenstrauch at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 09:29:12 EST 2004

I cannot remember if I dropped a note thanking all those that replied to my
ATA RAID controller thread last week.  You have all helped save me some
money :)  I have been extremely impressed by the willingness to help
displayed by the mythtv community including folks like Jarod and Robert K, a
couple of real heavy hitters.  My experiences with this project have caused
me to re-examine the Microsoft in my personal and professional life.  I am
now leading an effort to migrate our Oracle databases to Linux... more to
follow!  Thanks to all.

Karl Rautenstrauch
Systems Administrator
Energy Marketing and Trading