[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase failed. All channel info gone

Claus M. Christiansen a at skjern-net.dk
Sun Mar 21 13:25:44 EST 2004

Hi,

I've had a bit of trouble with mythtv since it stopped recording during
a time of a plannede recording. Both with manual scheduling and from
program info, so I decied to try the CVS version to see wheter it had
been fixed or not. I've read an older news thread with the same problem,
and apparently it was solved then, by disabling automatic commercial
detection, which I've also tried.
The problem that have come up now is that mythfilldatabase failed with
   Date 20040328 01:10 is impossible - time goes from 2004032801:00:00
UTC to 2004032802:00:00 DST at /usr/share/perl/5.8/Memoize.pm line 247
and all my channel info is gone, so I'm stuck on watcthing one channel,
and I have no program information either. The problem isn't that hard to
understand, it is probably because the date and time is wrong from where
tv_grab_dk gets its prorgram info. Is there a way to go "around" the
problem with the date and time so the info is at least inserted in the
database, where I can change it manually?!
On a side notice: When the program info is grabbed via the tv_grab_dk
and printed to console the Danish special characters is printed
correctly but when it goes into the database, it is rubbish! I don't no
wheter this is due to a problem with locals on my box or a programming
problem.

I'm runnning:
Debian Testing/Unstable
MythTV CVS  (or MythTV 0.14, both are compiled and "running")
KDE 3.2 (if that have anything to say)

All help is appreciated...

Claus