[mythtv-users] DVB no-signal behavior

Anders Hanson anders.hanson at speedo.nu
Sun Mar 21 07:36:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I've a similar problem where the card (A Fujitsu Siemens DVB-C) does not
delivery a signal.
My problem is that sometimes when trying to tune to a channel the
Viaccess CAM reports
a Menu that tells you that you have 'no right' to watch the channel.

It's very anoying that the frontend locksup during tuning and that it's
impossilbe to change
channel when there is no signal.

/Anders