[mythtv-users] Problem building from CVS on Fedora Core 1

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 07:30:48 EST 2004

Hi List,

I am hoping someone can help me with this.

I just tried to build Mythtv from CVS (my first ever try at using CVS) and
have run into a problem. After running ./configure I try to run qmake and
discovered that it appears not to be installed. I am running a Fedora Core 1
system built up from apt-get using Jarod's wonderful how-to. What do I need
to install to get qmake working or is there a different process when
building on Fedora?

TIA

Bill