[mythtv-users] HELP! trying to add win401 to a pvr-250 system

randy ferrill randyf at cbcast.com
Sat Mar 20 16:20:22 EST 2004

I am trying to add a Hauppauge win401 card to an existing pvr-250 myth
system
I phyically put the card in the system, kudzu detects it and I let it
configure it (is this my problem???)

then I load bttv and after that my pvr-250 doesn't work! I reload ivtv
and get it to recognize the pvr-250.but can't watch live tv or watch
prereorded shows.

Does anyone have a doc to add a 2nd card to a working system? Trying to
give my wife the ability to use the myth box to watch something else
when somehting is being recorded

Randy Ferrill
currently Mythless and getting the shakes!

---