[mythtv-users] 88 dollar PVR250

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Sat Mar 20 15:19:21 EST 2004

I know that one of the versions has an FM tuner card.. Which this one
appears to not have.. That's about all I know..

I know that lots of other people on this list have purchased these cards (I
believe he sold 50+ before) so I'm sure someone can explain

He didn't take paypal previously, but now he does, so they should go fast.

jeff