[mythtv-users] RE: Identifying a NEW PVR 250

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 20:50:01 EST 2004

David Hampton wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 06:31, Adrian Byng-Clarke wrote:
>
>>Funny, I also got my card at Circuit City. It would appear that I do
>>have a new PVR card. Does anybody know how I should proceed?
>

>>00:11.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc:
>>Unknown device 0016 (rev 01)
>>PVR 250
>>        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown device 4009
>

> According to the PCI values in the ivtv sources, this is an iTVC16
> (CX23416) chip on a PVR 250 V2 card.  The same card Mike Jasper reported
> was working fine for him.  Mike, any chance you could post the output of
> 'lspci -n' to show the raw ids on your Hauppauge card?

I have two of these in my myth box:

# /sbin/lspci -n
<snip>
02:0b.0 Class 0400: 4444:0016 (rev 01)
02:0d.0 Class 0400: 4444:0016 (rev 01)

# /sbin/lspci -v
<snip>
02:0b.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC16
(CX23416) MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR 250
         Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]

02:0d.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC16
(CX23416) MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
         Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR 250
         Memory at ec000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]