[mythtv-users] Commercial releases of MythTV?

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Mar 19 17:23:06 EST 2004

the manual says that the code is on the disk of the machine. the implication
is that the cd is an update to that source. i would suspect that the two have
to be taken together.

anyone bought one? - if so, can we have a copy of the code
unless somebody who has bought a copy is willing to fess up, we are subject to
the whims of D1. see:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCDoesTheGPLRequireAvailabilityToPublic

regards
--