[mythtv-users] mythdvd

Stephen Atkins atkinss at telusplanet.net
Fri Mar 19 12:13:00 EST 2004

Thanks alot Chris.  I've been beating my head against the wall for a couple
of weeks on this one.  I'm also emerging all the programs that where
mentioned at the beginning.  I'm wondering if this is what is not allowing
me to rip a dvd inot ogg or avi format (using dvd::rip).  Currently it will
only allow mpeg.

Stephen
atkinss at telusplanet.net