[mythtv-users] SuSE 9.1

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 00:41:55 EST 2004

Hold up! I did not insult anyone!!
Please, sir! Explain what you mean by that.
I meant no disrespect to anyone. And I fail to see where you could even
be offended by anything I said.

"Straight dope"? Sorry if you find that is offensive, but that only
means "the real deal" or something else like that. It has been common
vernacular in the US for about
50 years.

I do not know the SuSE distro.
All I know is what I read. If "the striaght dope" is offensive to users
of SuSE, then I guess I have to tell my freinds to wait until Fedora
Core 2.
If your closed-mindedness is typical of SuSE users, then Novell has made
a BAD mistake.

I do not want to get into a flame war with you here. Please reply all
attacks to my personal email.