[mythtv-users] PVR250 and static buildup on cable input?

Steven Marcotte sdmarcotte at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 23:29:15 EST 2004

Does it kind of look like you are watching TV through a wire pasta
strainer?  That seems to be the PVR250 wierdness that I experience from
time to time.  Sometimes I'll go weeks without any problems, other times
it seems to be a daily occurence.  The problem fixes itself if I
disconnect the cable input or reboot the computer.

As for a solution to the problem, I think that is in the hands of the
ivtv developers.  They have done a wonderful job so far, its only a
matter of time before the bugs are worked out.

Cheers,
Quattro