[mythtv-users] Commercial releases of MythTV? (Development One)

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 22:15:06 EST 2004

Heh, go to the downloads page, and download the "Filters for
Windows". In the Zip are files named: ffdshow-<version>.exe;
MyODBC-<version>.exe and (surprise surprise!) MythTVFilters-0.4.exe!

BTW, does anyone know what kind of case they are using there?  That
is a pretty cool case, kinda looks like a Shuttle, but it has that
strange clock in it. Cool.

Also, Isaac, are you OK with people selling pre-built systems like
this (I may do this for a few of my customers, if you are). I would,
of course, link back to you, make source available, etc...

- --Tyler

MythTV address: mythpcjabber AT ec.rr.com
Normal address: pcjabber AT ec.rr.com