[mythtv-users] Commercial releases of MythTV?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Thu Mar 18 18:03:59 EST 2004

I'd be concerned that D1 is not clearly delineating their affiliation
with the Myth project.. the single mention in their documentation is
unclear.

I haven't read the GPL in a while.. Shouldn't they also be contributing
back? According to their manual, the only way you can get their
"modified" source code is to pull it off the box directly, indicating
that it isn't freely available, no?