[mythtv-users] Symbols on Watch Recordings Screen

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Thu Mar 18 01:33:21 EST 2004

HI!

Dave Anderson wrote:
> I'm not sure where to look, or if I overlooked it, but what are the
> meanings of the symbols on the watch recordings screen? Most shows have
> what look like a tombstone with RIP on it. Others also have a $ with a
> circle and slash over it.

dollar sign with circle/slash through it = commercials flagged
scissors = cutlist exists
gravestone with "RIP" = autoexpire set for this recording
hammer = show is being processed (commercial flagging or editing)
open book = bookmark exists on this recording

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=79535

Thomas