[mythtv-users] MythRadio?

Eric A. Litman elitman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 21:46:33 EST 2004

There's a patch for radio (and VBI/closed caption) support for the PVR-350
floating around the ivtv-devel mailing list. Take a look at the archives:

http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/

Note that there's NO support in MythTV for this, but if you desparately want
to play/capture radio from your card, this is the place to look.

-Eric