[mythtv-users] MythRadio?

Írn Hansen orn.hansen at swipnet.se
Wed Mar 17 19:17:48 EST 2004

torsdag 18 mars 2004 00:24 skrev Matt Hannan:
> Ummmm?

  This could be a startup project, for X10 enthusiasts ... except it would be
nice to improve the module.  Not just on/off, but also adding of water and
coffee into the right places, serving into a cup right onto ones desk.

*click mouse button*

R2D2 wanders in ... bibidibidbidiibibib

C3PO translates: "Here you are sir, one cup of coffee".