[mythtv-users] New PVR 250 Tuner?

Chad Schaaf chad at web-plusonline.com
Tue Mar 16 22:34:04 EST 2004

I am new to all of this and I just bought a PVR 250 this past weekend.  I
have spent all weekend and so far this week trying to get it to work.   I
have been following Jarod's HOWTO and the settings listed for the 250 do not
seem to work.  When I try to do a test capture and play it back in mplayer,
all I get is a green and pink screen.   I have heard rumors about a new
tuner in the PVR 250.  All I can say is that the sticker on the tuner says
NTSC/NTSC-J 32032 RevB310.   This is the newer 250 becuase the encoder chip
has no heatsink.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction.  Thanks
for your help!

--
Chad Schaaf